Methods of Sample Handling and Analysis for Dissolved and Particulate Amino Acids and Carbohydrates in Seawater
- David C. Hurd and
- Derek W. Spencer
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 1991 by the American Geophysical Union.
Marine Particles: Analysis and Characterization
How to Cite
Henrichs, S. M. (1991) Methods of Sample Handling and Analysis for Dissolved and Particulate Amino Acids and Carbohydrates in Seawater, in Marine Particles: Analysis and Characterization (eds D. C. Hurd and D. W. Spencer), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM063p0139
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780875900292
Online ISBN: 9781118663776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!