Free-Field and Free Surface Ground Motions from Nuclear Explosions, Their Spatial Variations, and the Constraint of Physical Source Mechanisms
- Steven R. Taylor,
- Howard J. Patton and
- Paul G. Richards
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1991 by the American Geophysical Union.
Explosion Source Phenomenology
How to Cite
Stump, B. W. and Reinke, R. E. (2013) Free-Field and Free Surface Ground Motions from Nuclear Explosions, Their Spatial Variations, and the Constraint of Physical Source Mechanisms, in Explosion Source Phenomenology (eds S. R. Taylor, H. J. Patton and P. G. Richards), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM065p0047
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780875900315
Online ISBN: 9781118663820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!