A Tidal Link Between Sea-Level Rise and Coastal Response of a Gravel-Dominated Barrier in Nova Scotia
- P.L. Woodworth,
- D.T. Pugh,
- J.G. DeRonde,
- R.G. Warrick and
- J. Hannah
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Sea Level Changes: Determination and Effects
How to Cite
Orford, J. D., Hinton, A. C., Carter, R. W. G. and Jennings, S. C. (1992) A Tidal Link Between Sea-Level Rise and Coastal Response of a Gravel-Dominated Barrier in Nova Scotia, in Sea Level Changes: Determination and Effects (eds P.L. Woodworth, D.T. Pugh, J.G. DeRonde, R.G. Warrick and J. Hannah), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM069p0071
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1992
Print ISBN: 9780875904603
Online ISBN: 9781118666524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!