An Estimate of Decadal Changes in Sea Surface Topography from Seasat and Geosat Altimetry
- P.L. Woodworth,
- D.T. Pugh,
- J.G. DeRonde,
- R.G. Warrick and
- J. Hannah
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Sea Level Changes: Determination and Effects
How to Cite
Haines, B., Born, G. and Koblinsky, C. (1992) An Estimate of Decadal Changes in Sea Surface Topography from Seasat and Geosat Altimetry, in Sea Level Changes: Determination and Effects (eds P.L. Woodworth, D.T. Pugh, J.G. DeRonde, R.G. Warrick and J. Hannah), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM069p0181
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1992
Print ISBN: 9780875904603
Online ISBN: 9781118666524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!