Phase Equilibria Constraints on the Origin of Ocean Floor Basalts
- Jason Phipps Morgan,
- Donna K. Blackman and
- John M. Sinton
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Mantle Flow and Melt Generation at Mid-Ocean Ridges
How to Cite
Hess, P. C. (1992) Phase Equilibria Constraints on the Origin of Ocean Floor Basalts, in Mantle Flow and Melt Generation at Mid-Ocean Ridges (eds J. P. Morgan, D. K. Blackman and J. M. Sinton), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM071p0067
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1992
Print ISBN: 9780875900353
Online ISBN: 9781118663875
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!