Time-Dependent Flow at the Core Surface and Conservation of Angular Momentum in The Coupled Core-Mantle System
- J.-L. Le Mouël,
- D.E. Smylie and
- T. Herring
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union
Dynamics of Earth's Deep Interior and Earth Rotation
How to Cite
Jackson, A., Bloxham, J. and Gubbins, D. (1993) Time-Dependent Flow at the Core Surface and Conservation of Angular Momentum in The Coupled Core-Mantle System, in Dynamics of Earth's Deep Interior and Earth Rotation (eds J.-L. Le Mouël, D.E. Smylie and T. Herring), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM072p0097
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875904634
Online ISBN: 9781118666739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!