Carbon and Oxygen Isotopes in African Lacustrine Stromatolites: Palaeohydrological Interpretation
- P. K. Swart,
- K. C. Lohmann,
- J. Mckenzie and
- S. Savin
Published Online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union
Climate Change in Continental Isotopic Records
How to Cite
Casanova, J. and Hillare-Marcel, C. (1993) Carbon and Oxygen Isotopes in African Lacustrine Stromatolites: Palaeohydrological Interpretation, in Climate Change in Continental Isotopic Records (eds P. K. Swart, K. C. Lohmann, J. Mckenzie and S. Savin), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM078p0123
- Published Online: 2 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875900377
Online ISBN: 9781118664025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!