Stable Isotopes of Paleosols and Fossil Teeth as Paleoecology and Paleoclimate Indicators: An Example from the St. David Formation, Arizona
- P. K. Swart,
- K. C. Lohmann,
- J. Mckenzie and
- S. Savin
Published Online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union
Climate Change in Continental Isotopic Records
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Cerling, T. E., Quade, J., Bowman, J. R., Smith, G. A. and Lindsay, E. H. (1993) Stable Isotopes of Paleosols and Fossil Teeth as Paleoecology and Paleoclimate Indicators: An Example from the St. David Formation, Arizona, in Climate Change in Continental Isotopic Records (eds P. K. Swart, K. C. Lohmann, J. Mckenzie and S. Savin), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM078p0241
- Published Online: 2 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875900377
Online ISBN: 9781118664025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!