Comparative Description of Tornadoes in France and the United States
- C. Church,
- D. Burgess,
- C. Doswell and
- R. Davies-Jone
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union
The Tornado: Its Structure, Dynamics, Prediction, and Hazards
How to Cite
Dessens, J. and Snow, J. T. (1993) Comparative Description of Tornadoes in France and the United States, in The Tornado: Its Structure, Dynamics, Prediction, and Hazards (eds C. Church, D. Burgess, C. Doswell and R. Davies-Jone), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM079p0427
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875900384
Online ISBN: 9781118664148
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!