Observations of the Pulsation Phase of Auroras Observed at Minneapolis During the Peak of Solar Cycle 22
- Robert L. Lysak
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union
Auroral Plasma Dynamics
How to Cite
Winckler, J. R. and Nemzek, R. J. (1993) Observations of the Pulsation Phase of Auroras Observed at Minneapolis During the Peak of Solar Cycle 22, in Auroral Plasma Dynamics (ed R. L. Lysak), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM080p0001
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780875900391
Online ISBN: 9781118664001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!