Magnetotelluric Sounding of the Crust and Hydrodynamic Monitoring of the Magnetosphere with the Use of ULF Waves
- M. J. Engebretson,
- K. Takahashi and
- M. Scholer
Published Online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Solar Wind Sources of Magnetospheric Ultra-Low-Frequency Waves
How to Cite
Pilipenko, V. A. and Fedorov, E. N. (1994) Magnetotelluric Sounding of the Crust and Hydrodynamic Monitoring of the Magnetosphere with the Use of ULF Waves, in Solar Wind Sources of Magnetospheric Ultra-Low-Frequency Waves (eds M. J. Engebretson, K. Takahashi and M. Scholer), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM081p0283
- Published Online: 3 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1994
Print ISBN: 9780875900407
Online ISBN: 9781118663943
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!