Global Cavity Mode-Like and Localized Field-Line Pc 3-4 Oscillations Stimulated by Interplanetary Impulses (Si/Sc): Initial Results from the 210° MM Magnetic Observations
- M. J. Engebretson,
- K. Takahashi and
- M. Scholer
Published Online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Solar Wind Sources of Magnetospheric Ultra-Low-Frequency Waves
How to Cite
Yumoto, K., Isono, A., Shiokawa, K., Matsuoka, H., Tanaka, Y., Menk, F. W. and Fraser, B. J. (1994) Global Cavity Mode-Like and Localized Field-Line Pc 3-4 Oscillations Stimulated by Interplanetary Impulses (Si/Sc): Initial Results from the 210° MM Magnetic Observations, in Solar Wind Sources of Magnetospheric Ultra-Low-Frequency Waves (eds M. J. Engebretson, K. Takahashi and M. Scholer), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM081p0335
- Published Online: 3 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1994
Print ISBN: 9780875900407
Online ISBN: 9781118663943
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!