Nonlinear Dynamics of the Transition from Stable Sliding to Cyclic Stick-Slip in Rock
- William I. Newman,
- Andrei Gabrielov and
- Donald L. Turcotte
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union
Nonlinear Dynamics and Predictability of Geophysical Phenomena
How to Cite
Gu, Y. and Wong, T.-F. (1994) Nonlinear Dynamics of the Transition from Stable Sliding to Cyclic Stick-Slip in Rock, in Nonlinear Dynamics and Predictability of Geophysical Phenomena (eds W. I. Newman, A. Gabrielov and D. L. Turcotte), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM083p0015
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1994
Print ISBN: 9780875904696
Online ISBN: 9781118670019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!