Short- and Long-Term Temporal Behavior of Polar Sea Ice Covers from Satellite Passive-Microwave Observations
- O. M. Johannessen,
- R. D. Muench and
- J. E. Overland
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union
The Polar Oceans and Their Role in Shaping the Global Environment
How to Cite
Campbell, W. J., Gloersen, P. and Zwally, H. J. (1994) Short- and Long-Term Temporal Behavior of Polar Sea Ice Covers from Satellite Passive-Microwave Observations, in The Polar Oceans and Their Role in Shaping the Global Environment (eds O. M. Johannessen, R. D. Muench and J. E. Overland), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM085p0505
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1994
Print ISBN: 9780875900421
Online ISBN: 9781118663882
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!