Global Consequences of Nonlinear Particle Dynamics in the Magnetotail
- Maha Ashour-Abdalla,
- Tom Chang and
- Paul Dusenbery
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union
Space Plasmas: Coupling Between Small and Medium Scale Processes
How to Cite
Chen, J. and Holland, D. L. (1995) Global Consequences of Nonlinear Particle Dynamics in the Magnetotail, in Space Plasmas: Coupling Between Small and Medium Scale Processes (eds M. Ashour-Abdalla, T. Chang and P. Dusenbery), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM086p0205
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780875900438
Online ISBN: 9781118664056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!