Valley Morphology and Boundary Conditions Influencing Spatial Patterns of Flood Flow
- J.E. Costa,
- A.J. Miller,
- K.W Potter and
- P.R. Wilcock
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Natural and Anthropogenic Influences in Fluvial Geomorphology
How to Cite
Miller, A. J. (1995) Valley Morphology and Boundary Conditions Influencing Spatial Patterns of Flood Flow, in Natural and Anthropogenic Influences in Fluvial Geomorphology (eds J.E. Costa, A.J. Miller, K.W. Potter and P.R. Wilcock), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM089p0057
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780875900469
Online ISBN: 9781118664308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!