Managing Bedload Sediment in Regulated Rivers: Examples from California, U.S.A.
- J.E. Costa,
- A.J. Miller,
- K.W Potter and
- P.R. Wilcock
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Natural and Anthropogenic Influences in Fluvial Geomorphology
How to Cite
Kondolf, G. M. (1995) Managing Bedload Sediment in Regulated Rivers: Examples from California, U.S.A., in Natural and Anthropogenic Influences in Fluvial Geomorphology (eds J.E. Costa, A.J. Miller, K.W. Potter and P.R. Wilcock), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM089p0165
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780875900469
Online ISBN: 9781118664308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!