Toward an Appreciation of Hydrothennal-Vent Animals: Their Environment, Physiological Ecology, and Tissue Stable Isotope Values
- Susan E. Humphris,
- Robert A. Zierenberg,
- Lauren S. Mullineaux and
- Richard E. Thomson
Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Seafloor Hydrothermal Systems: Physical, Chemical, Biological, and Geological Interactions
How to Cite
Fisher, C. R. (1995) Toward an Appreciation of Hydrothennal-Vent Animals: Their Environment, Physiological Ecology, and Tissue Stable Isotope Values, in Seafloor Hydrothermal Systems: Physical, Chemical, Biological, and Geological Interactions (eds S. E. Humphris, R. A. Zierenberg, L. S. Mullineaux and R. E. Thomson), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM091p0297
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780875900483
Online ISBN: 9781118663998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!