Sources of Double Diffusive Convection and Impacts on Mixing in the Black Sea
- Alan Brandt and
- H.J.S. Fernando
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
How to Cite
Özsoy, E. and Beşiktepe, Ş. (1995) Sources of Double Diffusive Convection and Impacts on Mixing in the Black Sea, in Double-Diffusive Convection (eds A. Brandt and H.J.S. Fernando), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM094p0261
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1995
Print ISBN: 9780875900766
Online ISBN: 9781118664520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!