Sediment Pore-Fluid Overpressuring and Its Effect on Deformation at the Toe of the Cascadia Accretionary Prism from Seismic Velocities
- Gray E. Bebout,
- David W. Scholl,
- Stephen H. Kirby and
- John P. Platt
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Subduction Top to Bottom
How to Cite
Cochrane, G. R., Moore, C. J. and Lee, H. J. (1996) Sediment Pore-Fluid Overpressuring and Its Effect on Deformation at the Toe of the Cascadia Accretionary Prism from Seismic Velocities, in Subduction Top to Bottom (eds G. E. Bebout, D. W. Scholl, S. H. Kirby and J. P. Platt), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM096p0057
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1996
Print ISBN: 9780875900780
Online ISBN: 9781118664575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!