Describing Chemical Fluxes in Subduction Zones: Insights from “Depth-Profiling” Studies of Arc and Forearc Rocks
- Gray E. Bebout,
- David W. Scholl,
- Stephen H. Kirby and
- John P. Platt
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Subduction Top to Bottom
How to Cite
Ryan, J., Morris, J., Bebout, G. and Leeman, B. (1996) Describing Chemical Fluxes in Subduction Zones: Insights from “Depth-Profiling” Studies of Arc and Forearc Rocks, in Subduction Top to Bottom (eds G. E. Bebout, D. W. Scholl, S. H. Kirby and J. P. Platt), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM096p0263
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1996
Print ISBN: 9780875900780
Online ISBN: 9781118664575
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!