Characteristics of Multiple Ruptures During Large Deep-Focus Earthquakes
- Gray E. Bebout,
- David W. Scholl,
- Stephen H. Kirby and
- John P. Platt
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Subduction Top to Bottom
How to Cite
Chen, W.-P., Wu, L.-R. and Glennon, M. A. (1996) Characteristics of Multiple Ruptures During Large Deep-Focus Earthquakes, in Subduction Top to Bottom (eds G. E. Bebout, D. W. Scholl, S. H. Kirby and J. P. Platt), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM096p0357
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1996
Print ISBN: 9780875900780
Online ISBN: 9781118664575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!