The Role of Magnetosphere-Ionosphere Coupling in Magnetic Storm Dynamics
- Bruce T. Tsurutani,
- Walter D. Gonzalez,
- Yohsuke Kamide and
- John K. Arballo
Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright 1997 by the American Geophysical Union.
How to Cite
Daglis, I. A. (1997) The Role of Magnetosphere-Ionosphere Coupling in Magnetic Storm Dynamics, in Magnetic Storms (eds B. T. Tsurutani, W. D. Gonzalez, Y. Kamide and J. K. Arballo), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM098p0107
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1997
Print ISBN: 9780875900803
Online ISBN: 9781118664612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!