Cretaceous Basalts in Madagascar and the Transition Between Plume and Continental Lithosphere Mantle Sources
- John J. Mahoney and
- Millard F. Coffin
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1997 by the American Geophysical Union.
Large Igneous Provinces: Continental, Oceanic, and Planetary Flood Volcanism
How to Cite
Storey, M., Mahoney, J. J. and Saunders, A. D. (1997) Cretaceous Basalts in Madagascar and the Transition Between Plume and Continental Lithosphere Mantle Sources, in Large Igneous Provinces: Continental, Oceanic, and Planetary Flood Volcanism (eds J. J. Mahoney and M. F. Coffin), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM100p0095
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1997
Print ISBN: 9780875900827
Online ISBN: 9781118664346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!