Flood Basalts and Magmatic Ni, Cu, and PGE Sulphide Mineralization: Comparative Geochemistry of the Noril'sk (Siberian Traps) and West Greenland Sequences
- John J. Mahoney and
- Millard F. Coffin
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1997 by the American Geophysical Union.
Large Igneous Provinces: Continental, Oceanic, and Planetary Flood Volcanism
How to Cite
Lightfoot, P. C. and Hawkesworth, C. J. (1997) Flood Basalts and Magmatic Ni, Cu, and PGE Sulphide Mineralization: Comparative Geochemistry of the Noril'sk (Siberian Traps) and West Greenland Sequences, in Large Igneous Provinces: Continental, Oceanic, and Planetary Flood Volcanism (eds J. J. Mahoney and M. F. Coffin), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM100p0357
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1997
Print ISBN: 9780875900827
Online ISBN: 9781118664346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!