The Use of Numerical Simulation in the Design of the Cluster/PEACE “Top Hat” Analyzer Electron Optics
- Robert F. Pfaff,
- Joseph.E Borovsky and
- David T. Young
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Measurement Techniques in Space Plasmas:Particles
How to Cite
Woodliffe, R. D. and Johnstone, A. D. (2013) The Use of Numerical Simulation in the Design of the Cluster/PEACE “Top Hat” Analyzer Electron Optics, in Measurement Techniques in Space Plasmas:Particles (eds R. F. Pfaff, Joseph.E. Borovsky and D. T. Young), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM102p0263
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875900858
Online ISBN: 9781118664384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!