Heavy Ion Acceleration by Reconnection in the Magnetotail: Theory and GEOTAIL Observations
- A. Nishida,
- D.N. Baker and
- S.W.H. Cowley
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union
New Perspectives on the Earth'S Magnetotail
How to Cite
BüChner, J., Kuska, J.-P., Wilken, B. and Zong, Q.-G. (1998) Heavy Ion Acceleration by Reconnection in the Magnetotail: Theory and GEOTAIL Observations, in New Perspectives on the Earth'S Magnetotail (eds A. Nishida, D.N. Baker and S.W.H. Cowley), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM105p0181
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875900889
Online ISBN: 9781118664629
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!