Ultramafic-Mafic Plutonic Rock Suites Exposed Along the Mid-Atlantic Ridge (10°N-30°N). Symmetrical-Asymmetrical Distribution and Implications for Seafloor Spreading Processes.
- W. Roger Buck,
- Paul T. Delaney,
- Jeffrey A. Karson and
- Yves Lagabrielle
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1998 by the American Geophysical Union.
Faulting and Magmatism at Mid-Ocean Ridges
How to Cite
Lagabrielle, Y., Bideau, D., Cannat, M., Karson, J. A. and MéVel, C. (1998) Ultramafic-Mafic Plutonic Rock Suites Exposed Along the Mid-Atlantic Ridge (10°N-30°N). Symmetrical-Asymmetrical Distribution and Implications for Seafloor Spreading Processes., in Faulting and Magmatism at Mid-Ocean Ridges (eds W. Roger Buck, P. T. Delaney, J. A. Karson and Y. Lagabrielle), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM106p0153
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780875900896
Online ISBN: 9781118664506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!