Geospatial Measurements of Soil Electrical Conductivity to Assess Soil Salinity and Diffuse Salt Loading from Irrigation
- Dennis L. Corwin,
- Keith Loague and
- Timothy R. Ellsworth
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 1999 by the American Geophysical Union.
Assessment of Non-Point Source Pollution in the Vadose Zone
How to Cite
Rhoades, J. D., Corwin, D. L. and Lesch, S. M. (1999) Geospatial Measurements of Soil Electrical Conductivity to Assess Soil Salinity and Diffuse Salt Loading from Irrigation, in Assessment of Non-Point Source Pollution in the Vadose Zone (eds D. L. Corwin, K. Loague and T. R. Ellsworth), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM108p0197
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1999
Print ISBN: 9780875900919
Online ISBN: 9781118664698
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!