The Low-Latitude Boundary Layer: Application of ISTP Advances to Past Data
- James L. Burch,
- Robert L. Carovillano and
- Spiro K. Antiochos
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1999 by the American Geophysical Union.
Sun-Earth Plasma Connections
How to Cite
Lockwood, M. and Hapgood, M. A. (1999) The Low-Latitude Boundary Layer: Application of ISTP Advances to Past Data, in Sun-Earth Plasma Connections (eds J. L. Burch, R. L. Carovillano and S. K. Antiochos), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM109p0103
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1999
Print ISBN: 9780875900926
Online ISBN: 9781118664469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!