Magnetic Helicity and Relaxation: Theory
- Michael R. Brown,
- Richard C. Canfield and
- Alexei A. Pevtsov
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1999 by the American Geophysical Union.
Magnetic Helicity in Space and Laboratory Plasmas
How to Cite
Bellan, P. M. (1999) Magnetic Helicity and Relaxation: Theory, in Magnetic Helicity in Space and Laboratory Plasmas (eds M. R. Brown, R. C. Canfield and A. A. Pevtsov), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM111p0119
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1999
Print ISBN: 9780875900940
Online ISBN: 9781118664476
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!