A Role for the Tropical Pacific Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere System on Milankovitch and Millennial Timescales. Part II: Global Impacts
- Peter U. Clark,
- Robert S. Webb and
- Lloyd D. Keigwin
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 1999 by the American Geophysical Union.
Mechanisms of Global Climate Change at Millennial Time Scales
How to Cite
Cane, M. and Clement, A. C. (1999) A Role for the Tropical Pacific Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere System on Milankovitch and Millennial Timescales. Part II: Global Impacts, in Mechanisms of Global Climate Change at Millennial Time Scales (eds P. U. Clark, R. S. Webb and L. D. Keigwin), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM112p0373
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1999
Print ISBN: 9780875900957
Online ISBN: 9781118664742
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!