Architecture of the Continental Margin in the Gulf of Guinea as Revealed by Reprocessed Deep-Imaging Seismic Data
- W. Mohriak and
- M. Taiwani
Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union
Atlantic Rifts and Continental Margins
How to Cite
Rosendahl, B. R. and Groschel-Becker, H. (2000) Architecture of the Continental Margin in the Gulf of Guinea as Revealed by Reprocessed Deep-Imaging Seismic Data, in Atlantic Rifts and Continental Margins (eds W. Mohriak and M. Taiwani), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM115p0085
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780875900988
Online ISBN: 9781118664490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!