Inferences Regarding Initiation of Oceanic Crust Formation from the U.S. East Coast Margin and Conjugate South Atlantic Margins
- W. Mohriak and
- M. Taiwani
Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union
Atlantic Rifts and Continental Margins
How to Cite
Talwani, M. and Abreu, V. (2000) Inferences Regarding Initiation of Oceanic Crust Formation from the U.S. East Coast Margin and Conjugate South Atlantic Margins, in Atlantic Rifts and Continental Margins (eds W. Mohriak and M. Taiwani), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM115p0211
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780875900988
Online ISBN: 9781118664490
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!