Seismic Anisotropy in the Boundary Layers of the Mantle
- Shun-Ichiro Karato,
- Alessandro Forte,
- Robert Liebermann,
- Guy Masters and
- Lars Stixrude
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Earth's Deep Interior: Mineral Physics and Tomography From the Atomic to the Global Scale
How to Cite
Kendall, J.-M. (2000) Seismic Anisotropy in the Boundary Layers of the Mantle, in Earth's Deep Interior: Mineral Physics and Tomography From the Atomic to the Global Scale (eds S.-I. Karato, A. Forte, R. Liebermann, G. Masters and L. Stixrude), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM117p0133
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780875909752
Online ISBN: 9781118668474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!