Seismic Anisotropy in the Boundary Layers of the Mantle
- Shun-Ichiro Karato,
- Alessandro Forte,
- Robert Liebermann,
- Guy Masters,
- Lars Stixrude
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Earth's Deep Interior: Mineral Physics and Tomography From the Atomic to the Global Scale
How to Cite
Kendall, J.-M. (2013) Seismic Anisotropy in the Boundary Layers of the Mantle, in Earth's Deep Interior: Mineral Physics and Tomography From the Atomic to the Global Scale (eds S.-I. Karato, A. Forte, R. Liebermann, G. Masters and L. Stixrude), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM117p0133
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780875909752
Online ISBN: 9781118668474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!