Storm-Time Energetic Particle Penetration into the Inner Magnetosphere as the Electromotive Force in the Subauroral Ion Drift Current Circuit
- Shin-Ichi Ohtani,
- Ryoichi Fujii,
- Michael Hesse and
- Robert L. Lysak
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Magnetospheric Current Systems
How to Cite
De Keyset, J. (2000) Storm-Time Energetic Particle Penetration into the Inner Magnetosphere as the Electromotive Force in the Subauroral Ion Drift Current Circuit, in Magnetospheric Current Systems (eds S.-I. Ohtani, R. Fujii, M. Hesse and R. L. Lysak), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM118p0261
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780875909769
Online ISBN: 9781118669006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!