Effects of Loading Rate and Normal Stress on Stress Drop and Stick-Slip Recurrence Interval
- John B. Rundle,
- Donald L. Turcotte,
- William Klein
Published Online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geocomplexity and the Physics of Earthquakes
How to Cite
Karner, S. L. and Marone, C. (2013) Effects of Loading Rate and Normal Stress on Stress Drop and Stick-Slip Recurrence Interval, in Geocomplexity and the Physics of Earthquakes (eds J. B. Rundle, D. L. Turcotte and W. Klein), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM120p0187
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780875909783
Online ISBN: 9781118668375
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!