On the Determination of Self-Consistent Strain Rate Fields Within Zones of Distributed Continental Deformation
- Mark A. Richards,
- Richard G. Gordon and
- Rob D. Van Der Hilst
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
The History and Dynamics of Global Plate Motions
How to Cite
Holt, W. E., Shen-Tu, B., Haines, J. and Jackson, J. (2000) On the Determination of Self-Consistent Strain Rate Fields Within Zones of Distributed Continental Deformation, in The History and Dynamics of Global Plate Motions (eds M. A. Richards, R. G. Gordon and R. D. Van Der Hilst), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM121p0113
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780875909790
Online ISBN: 9781118668535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!