A Review of Hydroxyl in the Middle Atmosphere: Comparison of Measured and Modeled Vertical Profiles and Ground-Based Column Observations
- David E. Siskind,
- Stephen D. Eckermann and
- Michael E. Summers
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union
Atmospheric Science Across the Stratopause
How to Cite
Canty, T., Minschwaner, K., Jucks, K. W. and Smith, A. K. (2000) A Review of Hydroxyl in the Middle Atmosphere: Comparison of Measured and Modeled Vertical Profiles and Ground-Based Column Observations, in Atmospheric Science Across the Stratopause (eds D. E. Siskind, S. D. Eckermann and M. E. Summers), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM123p0131
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780875909813
Online ISBN: 9781118668399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!