Modeling the Global Carbon Cycle with a Gas Hydrate Capacitor: Significance for the Latest Paleocene Thermal Maximum
- Charles K. Paull and
- William P. Dillon
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2001 by the American Geophysical Union
Natural Gas Hydrates: Occurrence, Distribution, and Detection
How to Cite
Dickens, G. R. (2001) Modeling the Global Carbon Cycle with a Gas Hydrate Capacitor: Significance for the Latest Paleocene Thermal Maximum, in Natural Gas Hydrates: Occurrence, Distribution, and Detection (eds C. K. Paull and W. P. Dillon), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM124p0019
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780875909820
Online ISBN: 9781118668412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!