Advanced Geomagnetic Storm Forecasting for the Electric Power Industry
- Paul Song,
- Howard J. Singer and
- George L. Siscoe
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2001 by the American Geophysical Union
How to Cite
Kappenman, J. (2001) Advanced Geomagnetic Storm Forecasting for the Electric Power Industry, in Space Weather (eds P. Song, H. J. Singer and G. L. Siscoe), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM125p0353
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780875909844
Online ISBN: 9781118668351
- IEEE Working Group K-11 Report, The effects of GIC on protective relaying, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 11, No.2, 725– 739, April 1996.
- Bracing for the geomagnetic storms, IEEE Spectrum Magazine, 27– 33, March 1990. , ,
- Advanced Geomagnetic Storm Forecasting: A Risk Management Tool for Electric Power Operations, Submitted for IEEE Plasma Society Special Publication on Space Plasmas and Space Weather, 2114– 2121, December 2000. , , , ,
- Space weather from the users perspective: geomagnetic storm forecasts and the power industry, EOS, Transactions American Geophysics Union, 78, No. 4, pp 37, 41, 44–45, January 28, 1997. , , and ,
- NERC Disturbance Analysis Working Group Report, The 1989 System Disturbances, March 13, 1989 geomagnetic disturbance, pp. 8– 9, 36–60, 1990.
- NERC Disturbance Analysis Working Group Report The 1991 System Disturbances, Geomagnetic disturbances in 1991, 50– 57, 1991.
- Introduction to the Space Environment, 2nd Edition, pp 48– 50, pp. 104–111, Kreiger Publishing Co, 1994. ,