Late Holocene (∼ 5 cal ka) Trends and Century-Scale Variability of N. Iceland Marine Records: Measures of Surface Hydrography, Productivity, and Land/Ocean Interactions
- Dan Seidov,
- Bernd J. Haupt and
- Mark Maslin
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2001 by the American Geophysical Union
The Oceans and Rapid Climate Change: Past, Present, and Future
How to Cite
Andrews, J. T., KristjáNsdáTtir, G. B., GeirsdóTtir, Á., HardardóTtir, J., HelgadóTtir, G., SveinbjöRnsdöTtir, A. E., Jennings, A. E. and Smith, L. M. (2001) Late Holocene (∼ 5 cal ka) Trends and Century-Scale Variability of N. Iceland Marine Records: Measures of Surface Hydrography, Productivity, and Land/Ocean Interactions, in The Oceans and Rapid Climate Change: Past, Present, and Future (eds D. Seidov, B. J. Haupt and M. Maslin), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM126p0069
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780875909851
Online ISBN: 9781118668603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!