Landslides on the Windward Flanks of Oahu and Molokai, Hawaii: SHINKAI 6500 Submersible Investigations
- Eiichi Takahashi,
- Peter W. Lipman,
- Michael O. Garcia,
- Jiro Naka and
- Shigeo Aramaki
Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Hawaiian Volcanoes: Deep Underwater Perspectives
How to Cite
Yokose, H. (2002) Landslides on the Windward Flanks of Oahu and Molokai, Hawaii: SHINKAI 6500 Submersible Investigations, in Hawaiian Volcanoes: Deep Underwater Perspectives (eds E. Takahashi, P. W. Lipman, M. O. Garcia, J. Naka and S. Aramaki), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/GM128p0245
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780875909875
Online ISBN: 9781118668436
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!