On polar substorms as the source of large-scale traveling ionospheric disturbances
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 1971 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 76, Issue 19, pages 4525–4533, 1 July 1971
How to Cite
1971), On polar substorms as the source of large-scale traveling ionospheric disturbances, J. Geophys. Res., 76(19), 4525–4533, doi:10.1029/JA076i019p04525.(
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 1971
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!