Influence of thermal plasma flow on the mid-latitude nighttime F2 layer: Effects of electric fields and neutral winds inside the plasmasphere
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 1974 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 79, Issue 31, pages 4661–4668, 1 November 1974
How to Cite
1974), Influence of thermal plasma flow on the mid-latitude nighttime F2 layer: Effects of electric fields and neutral winds inside the plasmasphere, J. Geophys. Res., 79(31), 4661–4668, doi:10.1029/JA079i031p04661., and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1974
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!