The main magnetic field of Jupiter
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 1976 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 81, Issue 16, pages 2917–2922, 1 June 1976
How to Cite
1976), The main magnetic field of Jupiter, J. Geophys. Res., 81(16), 2917–2922, doi:10.1029/JA081i016p02917., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 1976
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!