Relationship between auroral substorms and the occurrence of terrestrial kilometric radiation
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 82, Issue 32, pages 5283–5286, 1 November 1977
How to Cite
1977), Relationship between auroral substorms and the occurrence of terrestrial kilometric radiation, J. Geophys. Res., 82(32), 5283–5286, doi:10.1029/JA082i032p05283., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 1977
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!