Direct measurements of nighttime thermospheric winds and temperatures, 3. Monthly variations during solar minimum
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 82, Issue 35, pages 5505–5511, 1 December 1977
How to Cite
1977), Direct measurements of nighttime thermospheric winds and temperatures, 3. Monthly variations during solar minimum, J. Geophys. Res., 82(35), 5505–5511, doi:10.1029/JA082i035p05505., and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!