The spatial relationship of field-aligned currents and auroral electrojets to the distribution of nightside auroras
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 82, Issue 35, pages 5589–5608, 1 December 1977
How to Cite
1977), The spatial relationship of field-aligned currents and auroral electrojets to the distribution of nightside auroras, J. Geophys. Res., 82(35), 5589–5608, doi:10.1029/JA082i035p05589., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!