Substorm processes in the magnetotail: Comments on ‘On hot tenuous plasmas, fireballs, and boundary layers in the Earth's magnetotail’ by L. A. Frank, K. L. Ackerson, and R. P. Lepping
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 1977 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research
Volume 82, Issue 35, pages 5633–5640, 1 December 1977
How to Cite
1977), Substorm processes in the magnetotail: Comments on ‘On hot tenuous plasmas, fireballs, and boundary layers in the Earth's magnetotail’ by L. A. Frank, K. L. Ackerson, and R. P. Lepping, J. Geophys. Res., 82(35), 5633–5640, doi:10.1029/JA082i035p05633.(
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 1977
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!